What a week it has been and welcome to our new store!
The floury baker online provision store finally was launched ( well a soft opening) and spring dropped in on the most magnificient day we happened to be shooting tapas. Luisa Brimble captured a wonderful lazy lunch I put together for my family in our backyard.
Food, wine, sun, family, little people = love
This is what we had:
- Freshly shucked oysters with chimi churri dressing
- Garlic and thyme mushrooms in cream
- Marinated pork skewers with smashed romesco and cauliflower puree
- Baby surf clams in sherry
- Manchego, chorizo frittata with dollops of harissa
- White pepper crispy squid with lemon
- Cheese platter to finish off the day as we sat in the sun and sipped rose.