1. Which suburbs do you deliver to in the “Sydney Metro area”?
Artarmon, Belrose, Cammeray, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Cremorne, Cremorne Point, Crows Nest, Gordon, Greenwich, Hornsby, Hunters Hill, Killara, Kirribili, Lane Cove, Lavender Bay, Lindfield, Longueville, McMahons Point, Mosman, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, Northbridge, North Sydney, Pymble, Riverview, Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives, St Leonards, Terrey Hills, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Waitara, Warrawee, Waverton, Willoughby, Wollstonecraft
Bondi, Bronte, Belleuve Hill, Clovelly, Coogee, Darling Point, Dawes Point, Dover Heights, Double Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Paddington, Point Piper, Potts Point, Randwick, Rose bay, Tamarama, Watsons Bay, Waverley, Woolahra, Vaucluse
Alexandria, Annandale, Balmain, Birchgrove, CBD, Chippendale, Chiswick, Darlinghurst, Drummoyne, Dawes Point, Dulwich Hill, Enmore, Glebe, Haberfield, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Marrickville, Newtown, Petersham, Pyrmont, Redfern, Stanmore, St Peters, Surrey Hills, The Rocks, Ultimo, Waterloo
Allambie Heights, Balgowlah, Beacon Hill, Brookvale, Collaroy Plateau, Cromer, Curl curl, Dee Why, Forestville, Freshwater, Killarney Heights, Manly, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Seaforth, Warriewood
2. What if I am not home, how long can I leave the meals out?
We will firstly SMS the morning prior to your delivery. If you are not home upon our arrival we will leave the meals at your front door with one ice brick in your esky bag. The meals will last for 1 hour in the esky.Please note: It is not our responsibility for any lost or defrosted meals.
3. What is the use by date on your baked goods?
All our cakes and tarts are freshly baked within 24 hours of you receiving them. We recommend you to consume these items within the first two days of receiving them. It is best to keep them in an airtight container and in the refrigerator if you are to consume them after one day.
4. What if I want to change or cancel my order?
If you do wish to cancel or change your order once you have already confirmed your order online you will be responsible to pay for all your existing meals selected, any delivery fee and any outstanding tax.
5. Do I need to order an esky bag if I am home to receive the meals?
For the first purchase, yes—as that is how we transport our meals hygienically.
6. What if I receive the wrong order or there is something wrong with the meals?
If for any reason you have received an incorrect meal, your whole order has not been delivered, incorrect item(s) were delivered or you have received something with which you are not 100% satisfied, we will ensure you are not charged.
However, you must notify us via email within 48 hours of the delivery being made, and we will need you to provide proof of the issue. We may not be able to refund any consumed or disposed of meals.
7. Do I need an account to make a purchase?
Yes. The Floury Baker requires first-time customers to sign up for an account so we can keep track of your Esky bag orders, as well as your order history. Here's how it works when you purchase for the first time:
- At checkout, review your shopping cart.
- Select our flat-rate shipping option and "This is my first order..."
- You will be prompted to sign in. Click "Sign up for an account" to register.
- Enter your name, email address and password to register.
- Enter credit card details and confirm order.